Sunday, November 30, 2008

chapter 1/section 5

Icarus:

i cant take much more of this.he is gone and no one seems to care.not even Jasper seems to notice how depressed and the feelings of heartbreak written on my face.the comfort i can only seem to find is in my sister,Sephre.but even her perfect voice cant fit the gaping hole left after losing my love,Fallen.my insanity is uncontrollable.i cant seem to wait for the moment they find out i loved him to.that's all i want.....to be with him.
but with that thought comes the pain i am all to willing to endure for him.but what of the others.how will my sister take my fall from grace?how will jasper handle himself alone?and the new angels?how do they learn what they need to from only one teacher?i have no feeling towards the others but these few hold my heart as much as Fallen holds my wings in his hands.i don't know what to do anymore.
so now i wait,hoping the others don't think this is their fault.i just hope the powers figure out the truth sooner then everyone else.............

No comments: