Tuesday, November 25, 2008

chapter 1/section 3

Fallen:

my god did that burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have wings,and I feel so much better.This tribe is peculiar.Normally,fallen angels disband and never group more then eight.There has to be at least thirty or more people in this place.They operate out of an old abandoned hospital.They still do the work they did while they were in Heaven.The healers help homeless who live in the hospital with them.The guards protect the children and elderly and watch over everyone.And finally,the warriors(yeah ,me too now)go around the world on missions to stop the super-natural and man made experiments from destroying life as you know it.Again ,I only have four years(according to predictions from before).I'm going to need as much of your help as possible.Please,we may be angels but there are other things that will hurt you out there.

When it happens, it will happen fast.Stay on your toes and wait for the next post.
this time,Jasper gets a say so.





And Jasper's pissed..................................
angel warriors 4 Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: