Friday, November 21, 2008

When All Else Fails,Love Is The Best Fall Back Plan............

guy. Pictures, Images and Photos
Ferro (human)
Drawing attention Pictures, Images and Photos
Ferro (werewolf)

For those checking out my blog,I need some feed back.What should your characters name be and what should they be?For those who havent caught on to which character they are or want to know if you can be a character. contact me either using a blogger(or creating one),or send me an email at:
fallenandlost1@gmail.com
the story will start saturday night, 12:00 midnight.
when it happens it will happen fast,stay on your toes,and wait for the next post.

Fallen

1 comment:

Salom said...

go to my blog and you will see...
sorry that sounded too mysterious
but seriously, you would like my blog
-Salom