Wednesday, November 26, 2008

chapter 1/section 4 (1 more section before chapter 2)

Jasper:
Why? After all this time, it hits me now. Fallen is gone, the powers and the archangels don’t care. and worst of all, Icarus is depressed at a human suicide rate. She is so catatonic, its pitiful, but I cant worry myself with this. I have souls to worry about, people who have passed on but don’t know where to go. I have demons I have to keep my eyes on. there are so many things I have on my mind ,I cant worry myself with things as simple as emotions. but still I cant seem to get the feeling of losing someone so close to me it feels as though I’ve lost my right arm. but again I cant let that get in my way.
I’ve got new angel protectors I need to train. These new angels are so……..exasperating. they don’t understand, in a battle you need every speck of your original training and experience as you can remember. they don’t understand that you should be able to trust the angel at your right and at your left with your unnatural life. The only three that seem to get that are Justine, Raylo, and Jericho. They understand the feeling of family ,it looks like. They remind me of us ; me, Icarus, and Fallen. I just wish I could fix what ever Fallen did wrong………………….

I need to do something about what happened , and I think I’m going to need these new angels help along the way. Screw authority at the moment, we need to fix what’s happened before Icarus goes completely Fallen on us.


When it happens, it will happen fast. Stay on your toes and wait to hear from Icarus the next time around.

No comments: