Saturday, November 22, 2008

chapter 1/section 1: Falling Through My Thoughts,I Feel Like An Angel In Love..............

its a little earlier then midnight but i'll get on then too.................................

My Trinity..........

anime angel warrior Pictures, Images and Photos

Icarus

Dark Warrior Pictures, Images and Photos
Jasper

Warrior Angel Pictures, Images and Photos

Fallen before falling








Fallen:
Falling. The first and last memory any angel should have. But for some off chance, I remember everything. The Powers removing my wings with the eternal flame. Then the removing of my armor. And finally, them dropping me from heaven. I remember the flashing colors and lights, the ripping feeling of the wind against my scars, and finally the black. I wake up in an ally with something over me, human none the less but something worse. Animal-like in a way but still, somehow, human. Its yellowing teeth bared in ways that showed its absence of leadership, its want to be in control of everything around it. Like how I was. It reared its head to the sky and released a low growl. Almost pitiful in a way. He stomps away and leaps into the black shadow of night. I feel sorry, I understand his feeling. Alone, frightened, and the inability to know what to do next. I reach underneath this tattered garment they gave me before falling. human clothes, to simple and below average standards by angel‘s eyes, even for a fallen angel. I rub my aching shoulders, so use to the weight of my wings.a teenage boy walk into me and yells over his shoulder,
“Watch it ,fucker” .
Before ,I didn’t know why we even tried to protect these beings ,these……soul capsules. It took me centuries to find out why and with that a new friend was made. Well old friend ,and would have been lover.
Icarus understood honor. She lived by the sword and understood what life meant. I’m guessing that’s why she was chosen as an angel. She saw the delicacy of life and its meaning in a battle and prayed to be forgiven .It was at that moment that I saved her, under God’s orders. I walk around this park. I see so much yet so little. Earth is so dim compared to Heaven. People, spirits, demons and……angels. I’m denied my weapons but I can still fight them off if I wanted to. To bad I’m done with fighting. I walked into this library and give a name as close to me as Icarus’, Jasper Hall. My “older brother”.
For the human reading my sole will ,I want you to understand one thing, we are around you. We are your lovers, family members, teachers, homeless and people you didn’t know .But not all of us are good. We can turn on human in an act of defiance. Everything they told you doesn’t exist, exists. Werewolves, fairies, ghosts, they all exist........................
to be continued


When it happens, it will happen fast. Stay on your toes and wait. More truth and other p.o.v’s will be revealed


Fallen

No comments: