Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I Tried To Write You,But The Eraser Wouldn't Let Me Say "I Love You"...........

Fallen:
The return of the lost souls on Earth is harder then these fallen angels make it out to be. The spiritual energies remind me of how strong I used to be. To bad I lost it all…….but I cant think like that right now. These people, spirits if you want to be technical, need my help. I’m like there guide to were they need to be. But at the same time ,I am their protector demons have the ability, like the angels, to take the souls and make them into minions of hell and we don’t need more demons, now more then ever. And I can honestly say ,Earthly manners are rubbing off on me. The other angels told me pretty soon only my thoughts will stay the same. My speech will change, my stature, and my clothing apparently. I just hope I still retain my memories. The powers were supposed to take those along with my original wings ,but somehow. I remember everything. They say its uncommon but not unheard of………..

The only thing I truly hope for is that I keep my emotions. Before I was so numb to everything. I didn’t even care when the werewolf was over me. It didn’t even phase me. I just hope that my feeling for Icarus stay the same. Along with my feelings for my “family”. I never want to lose that feeling of being wanted. They may not be related to me and they might. But that doesn’t even matter anymore. I just hope I retain those if I don’t remember anything else. But back to everything else. My new wings are better then I thought they would ever be. Because they’re wings from an ancient spell that let angels walk among the humans without them noticing. So they can easily pull tightly enough to my back, that I can wear any shirt I want and you wouldn’t be able to tell I had wings. And even though I’m used to carrying my old blade. The two true samurai blades that they have given me have worked great. It’s harder to hold two blades but I’ll get used to it.

And for those still trying to figure out were I’m at, let me give you a hint. I’m in the Western hemisphere.

O_o

Well its time to continue my quest, on how in Hell(not literally, hopefully) I’m going to save your planet and get back to heaven. If that’s what I want in the end………..

When it happen, it will happen fast. Stay on your toes and wait to hear from Ferro for the first time………..

1 comment:

Salom said...

srry i havent been on for a while long enough to do more than update my blog.

anyway

nice story so far

remember

the most important thing in a story is consistincy

if you change your story even once it souds wierd

you havent done it yet and probably never will

goodbye