Monday, December 8, 2008

Waiting for your answer, you lost me to my emotions

Ferro:
That feeling of absolute and complete freedom is great. the release of that anger and other stronger emotions is almost a soothing curse. it’s that freedom that misconstrues everything. When you get the chance to understand that feeling you understand the problem. Knowing that if I ever fall in love, I could lose that person to my OTHER half. I’m sorry I’m just thinking out loud.
I’m Ferro. I’m not that hard stud of a guy all of my friends are. I’m that sweet guy every girl looks for but never notices. And I’m happy they don’t. you see ,just like my friends ,I’m a werewolf. not like the feral movie versions, but they are pretty close. Yes we change under extreme emotion. Yes we are not normal by any standards.
first off ,we are huge in size, muscle wise. I’m 5’10” and 185 pounds. I look like I’m 21 years old ,when in reality I’m only 16.I can run just as fast as an Olympic sprinter. I can jump higher then any basketball player you can think of. I can do anything physically and mentally perfectly. But with everything, there has to be a catch.
Changing is so……….so……euphoric. I love it. That feeling of losing control and not having to feel is so exhilarating. but with that comes the fact that knowing the animal takes over and I can’t control that. that’s why I’m happy girls don’t notice me. I don’t know how I would live with myself If I hurt someone…………………………..

When it happens ,it will happen fast. Stay on your toes and wait to hear from the three new angels next time………….

No comments: