Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You've Waited So Long For Me To Say I Love You,But When I Go To ,You Walk Away Saying It Was All My Fault.........

The only thing i really want to understand is ,why i am the way i am?I understand the legends(I've done enough research to understand),I've read just about all the scientific,or pseudo-science,papers on it.But i still don't understand why it has to be me.
According to the legends,it skips generations.My dad(not like i knew anything about him,he left right after he found out i was a boy)wasn't a werewolf,but my grandfather was.He went insane after he lashed out on my grandmother and killed himself.He ,like in the legend, drove a stake through his heart.It only works,though,when it forced through with the strength of a werewolf.Or something stronger.But besides that,why couldn't it have skipped my grandfather and went to my dad?I have to go through everything on my own.I have to learn how to phase back on my own(lets just say I was stuck for about a week after my first and only girlfriend broke up with me),how to calm down my emotions to a dull pain in my head.
I'll never understand but I just hope i can finally get close to someone enough to have them help me with this.I just wish someone would love me enough to not care what I am...............................

No comments: