Thursday, December 11, 2008

Part 2 :
But what I want, I don’t always get. No matter what I do , girls just wont stay away. It just seem to be something about me that pulls them to me even when I don’t want them to be. I cant just be blunt about why they cant be around me because honestly what girl would believe you if I said ,”Hey. I really like you, but I’m a werewolf and I’m afraid I would hurt you. so you should get a restraining order against me and you’ll be fine. It was nice knowing you.” seriously. I mean don’t get me wrong, I really like some girls and I would really like to get closer to them but. Yeah the whole werewolf kind of gets in the way………..
Most people get it…well the people who know get it. O_0. There are just things I really wish I could do that most teenagers could do. Like hang out with normal friends, go to the movies, worry about tomorrows geometry test, be afraid of your parents finding out you were out super late that night last week. But having to suppress majority of your emotions to keep the jerk of a guy that sits next to you from losing his arm. And probably every other body part that he has. so yeah ,having all these powers comes with a lot of downfalls…………
Side note, I don’t know why I keep going back to this one night .I remember finding this person laying in the park and I thought he was already dead. so being the nice guy (well werewolf=[ )I am, I picked him up and laid him out in an alley. He was bleeding so much, I knew he was definitely dead. But when I set him down, he started moving and after a few minutes he opened his eyes. I felt sorry for him, knowing that in mere moments he was going to die. But for some reason I knew something else was coming into play. He started to stand and I noticed all the blood I felt was gone as if it had never been there. As he moved I understood something ,he was different like me. I tried to talk to him and realized I was still in werewolf form ,and leap away feeling retarded…………

7 comments:

Salom said...

smeagle will get yous some new followererse
yessss
my one
my own
my PRECIOUSSSSSSS

Salom said...

i hope i didnt scare you away by doing that
anyway
i tagged you so read my blog to do the stuff on it

Salom said...

and i have made the official announcement that it is mandatory to look at your blog

hope you like peeple looking at your blog

Spirit said...

Why are you going all Lord of the Rings on him? OH! HI!!!!!! I'm Radar!
And standing next to me is Saphire! And Outside are Silence and Jewel...but they don't use the computer much...so sad....

Spirit said...

HI! SALOM!!!!!

Spirit said...

me? (pokes self)...no...I don't think so....Silence? Did I die?

Salom said...

i was talking about will...