Sunday, January 25, 2009

We Let Our Emotions Rip Apart Our Hearts,And Yet We Will Them To Do So

Jericho:

I don't know why everybody else is judging Fallen's choice.I stand behind him completely.If you love someone as much as you think,no I take that back as much as you KNOW,then you should stand up for it no matter what.I completely know what he feels,but I don't know if she feel the same,plus she is human.But I understand,and if I had to stand up to the powers and tell them that I loved her, then damn it I will.Love is something that all the other angels probably know nothing about.Most of them look at it as a means of death,but that's not it at all.It's just so filling and so.....just perfect.Even flying has nothing on the feeling of love.

A long time ago,I gave up my wings and halo for a chance to be human ,to feel love.I didn't have it removed by the Powers,so there was a chance for me to get it back.But, once I got to be human I hated it.There are so many emotions that people feel (angels automatically feel your emotions)that I could barely stand staying still.Fortunately, the "Person" I gave my things to returned them to me ,but said that if "He" ever needs me he will call on me and I have no choice but to answer.I just hope "He" forgot that I'm in debt to him,because its been decades since I've been back...................

No comments: