Sunday, January 25, 2009

After A While,Our Last Resort Is Our First Choice...........................

Justine:

Why Fallen?Why?I know you loved Icarus. But if only you would have kept it a secret just a bit longer, then you could have made it without anyone knowing.I've always stood behind your decisions but I need to know why you said it when you did? If only you could have waited.......you were like brother to me and now your gone.I'm going to try and find a way to get you back to heaven.No matter what it takes.You have no idea how bad Icarus is feeling with you gone.She loves you so much.The Powers won't hear me out and I can't get through to the seraphs. So if I have to,I will.......I'll go to Osaih.I know you would tell me to stay away from him...after what happened to Jericho..... but if it gets you back ,I'll do what I have to.

No comments: