Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finally I'm Done With Waiting...........

Icarus:

I'm going to do it.i love him and I cant take staying away from him.He is my heaven and I'm not complete without him.I need to be fallen and I need to break a law and soon.......I know just the one but I have to be careful not to think of it or the powers will hear me.I have spent decades protecting the world.What would happen if I led a spirit to the wrong place?
How would the other angels look at me if I sent a pure soul to the "Depth's"?
I don't care what they think as long as I get to see him I don't care.All he did was admit to loving me and he was sent away. What is so wrong with that?What so bad with feeling a perfectly true emotion?
I'm done with the rules.I can't stand them.I'm finally breaking free and giving up my powers just to see him and hear his voice..........

No comments: